1. We can collect the following types of data from you:
iii. Email adress
iv. Phone number
v. Your order history
2. Your payment information is not stored by us and is submitted directly to third-party payment providers with encrypted connection
3. You agree to provide Personal Data which is truthful, accurate and up to date in all respects and is in no way misleading, misleading or inaccurate, or likely to mislead or deceive you.
4. We can collect information about your computer, including the availability of the IP address, operating system and browser type, for managing the system and collecting information about how our customers are using this site. These are statistics about our user browsing actions and templates and do not identify anyone.
Our data :
a. Address: TAG GREEN KIN.SE.P. 60 Chalkokondili str., 10438, ATHENS
b. VAT number: 996965228
c. Registration Number: 000058803011
d. email: email@example.com
e. tel: 2114117120
Using your data
1. Fabricrepublic.store is dedicated to integrity and professionalism in all its service areas and therefore we take our obligations under the Data Protection Act very seriously. We will apply the necessary practices to protect your privacy and will ensure that Personal Data (as defined in the Law) is used only for the following purposes.
2. Any Personal Data (including your name, address, and any other details that you provide to us as individuals) that we collect through the site are collected and processed according to the Law and we will use it only for :
a. collecting and processing your order or
b. providing other marketing information that we believe may be of interest to you or
c. conducting product and customer research and development.
3. We will give you the opportunity to refuse to receive marketing information from us at the time we collect your information. You can unsubscribe from our marketing list at any time by clicking on the link within all the emails we send you.
4. In the unlikely event that the liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over us or all or part of our assets, that insolvent practitioner may transfer your information to a third party buyer, provided that the buyer undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy.
5. We undertake not to provide your Personal Information to third parties unless you comply with this policy.
6. We undertake reasonable action, including the implementation of security policies, the rules and technical measures necessary to protect the Personal Data we have under our control from unauthorized access, inappropriate use and disclosure, unauthorized destruction or accidental loss.
7. While we will do our best to protect your data, data transmission over the Internet is not entirely safe. We can not guarantee the security of the data transmitted on our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we will use strict security procedures and features to try and prevent unauthorized access.
1. Can you ask us if we store personal information about you via our e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you wish we will provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we keep for you by e-mail. In order to protect you, we may ask for proof of your identity before providing any information and you reserve the right to refuse to provide the information you have requested if your identity has not been proven to be satisfactory.
2. While we retain your personal information, we may contact you to ensure that your personal information is up to date. We encourage you to provide complete Personal Data and you may at any time inform us of any inaccurate or outdated information so that we can provide the best possible service.
EU GDPR Relevant policy
We want to make the shopping experience with us as unobstructed and relevant as possible. To do this, we use varying pieces of data to tailor our services and messages to you. Below we will describe:
- The different ways of collecting your data
- What we do with the information we collect
- Your choices about your data
- How and when we share your information
- How long we store your information
- Our children's information policy
- Your choices
Your GDPR status
a. The different ways of collecting your data
We collect 2 types of data from you. Personal data such as delivery address in order to be able to fulfill our service. Behavior data to better improve our service to you, which we will collect only if you sign up.
When you sign up at fabricrepublic.store, you give us details like the name and delivery details. This is to make your shopping experience faster and easier when it comes to check out.
We ask your contact information to notify you by email of the following actions
a. Confirmation of the order
b. Order routing
c. Order tracking (where applicable)
· If you choose to sign up, we will ask you to verify your email address by email
· Notifications (please request)
Whenever you use a website, an app or any other online service, some information is automatically recorded. This data is useful for optimizing your experience
· Web logs - this is used for server management.
Information you choose to give us
If you choose to join, we collect your email address for email marketing. There are sometimes extra pieces of personal information (such as the number of people in the household) that we ask for, which is optional.
b. What do we do with the information we collect
We use your data to improve our service better for the user
The information we collect from you is used to improve your service and your experience with us. We have a legitimate interest in using your information in these ways as it improves the service for the end user. Below are the ways we use your information.
· Identify the country you are in, so we can show you products that are available to you and not show you products that are not available for shipping in your country.
· We also monitor your preference for the same reason.
· We provide Customer Service
· We collect browsing information to tailor our communication to you (you must have chosen our email marketing).
· Use browsing data to better target our advertising on Google and Facebook
The choices you have about your data
We allow full control over the use of your data. We provide the tools to limit the size of your data we process or if you want to delete it all together.
You can modify your personal information (Name, Surname, Address) in My Site on My Website. Account holding with us is not mandatory, so if you choose not to have this data stored with us, you simply can not sign up with us. The only time that your personal data is stored is described in this policy in section a.
We'll only use our behavior tracking tools if you've selected the GDPR prompt at the top of the site.
Right to ... forgot
If you no longer want to keep your information from fabricrepublic.store, you can request to delete your information and close your account. Note that if you select it:
· We can keep some information about legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection.
· We can keep some information about payments as legal obligations, such as tax obligations, legal obligations and audits.
Send an email to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com to begin the process of deleting your data.
We have a legitimate interest in analyzing the performance of sites (such as the number of visitors and transactions within a given day) to improve our service.
We can use some of your information to create true audiences on Facebook to search for more customers who may prefer fabricrepublic.store
Law Enforcement or Government Services
We only share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with law, regulation or legitimate request.
How long do we keep your information?
We only maintain your information if we need it to provide our service to you. We will keep your transaction information for up to 5 years for taxing / checking.
Our information policy for children
You must be over 18 years old to use this service.
Under the new policy, you have options regarding the information listed below. You will need to contact us to edit some of them.
· Get access to the information we have about you. This will be completed within 30 days of your application - in some cases there is an administrative fee associated with the processing of the information.
· Object for processing your information. To get all the marketing materials to us, you will need to OPT-IN however if you are accepted and you no longer want to be, you can use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the e-mail. If you have any problems, please contact us.
· Complain to a regulator. If you are established in the EEA and believe that we are not complying with data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Officer.