Terms & Conditions
2. Right to access, correct and delete data and protest data processing: Our clients have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them and oppose the processing of such data by writing to us at any time dot. The Company makes every effort to put in place the appropriate precautions to ensure the security and privacy of your personal data and to prevent the alteration, destruction, destruction or access of unauthorized third parties.However, the Company does not control all the risks associated with the use of the Internet and therefore warns the users of the Website about the potential risks posed by the operation and the use of the Internet. The site may contain links to other websites or other internet sources.As the Company can not control these websites and external sources, the Company can not be held responsible for the provision or presentation of these websites and external sources and can not be held responsible for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these Web sites or from external sources.
3. Manage personal data: You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about collecting and using your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on the services you use. You can choose whether you want to receive promotional announcements from our store via e-mail, SMS, mail and phone. If you receive emails or SMS from us and you want to opt out, you can do so by following the instructions in this message.You can also make choices about receiving emails, phone calls, and postal mail by visiting and signing in the Company's Ads Promotion Manager, which lets you update your contact information, manage your communication preferences, exclude email subscriptions and choose or share your contact information with our partners. These options do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of some store services.
4. Information We Collect: Our store collects data to work efficiently and give you the best experience from our services. Provide some of this data directly, like when you create a personal account. We've received some of these by recording how you interact with our services, for example, using technologies such as cookies, and receiving crash reports or usage data from software running on your device.We also receive data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we supplement the data we collect by buying demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us identify a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services in your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
5. How we use your information: Our store uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to take advantage of our business and to provide (including by improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional announcements, and to display advertising. To accomplish these goals, we combine the data we collect through the various store services you use to offer you a more consistent, consistent and personalized experience.However, for privacy enhancing, we have incorporated technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you have not authenticated yourself (you are not logged in), separate from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address, or phone number.
6. Sharing Your Information: We share your personal data with your consent or as required to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities processing payment transactions or providing other financial services as well as preventing fraud and reducing credit risk.In addition, we share personal data between our controlled affiliates and affiliates. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, the companies we've hired to provide customer support or help protect and safeguard our systems and services may need access to personal data to provide these features.In such cases, these companies must comply with privacy and security requirements and may not use personal data that they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction, such as a merger or sale of assets.